1. Lovelace is my maiden name. My married name is Guishard but my husband says kids would mess it up so I go by Lovelace. It's also the nickname my husband uses.
2. I have 3 kids, Ava 8, Kohen 5 and Elena 3. I would love one more, but Kevin says no way! They are my life but I couldn't see myself as a stay at home mom. I lack the discipline if requires. I think AJ does a better job, I call her my little general cause she keeps us all on track.
3. I love nicknames!! If I love you I have one for you, Ava is AJ, Kohen is Koey or Ko, Elena is Ellie and Kevin is Kev or Gish.
4. I teach at a small Catholic school in Montgomery County MD. I was baptized Catholic, raised Baptist but have been Catholic since I turned 16.
5. I hated first grade when I was in school but LOVE teaching it!
6. Reading is my favorite subject to teach. It's my passion and I'm a dork about if.
7. 99% of my clothes come from Ann Taylor Loft. The other 1% are either Gap or BR. When it comes to shoes I stick to Toms, Uggs, Reefs and Rainbows.
8. My favorite shows are Duck Dynasty and Disney Channel shows like Good Luck Charlie, Hey Jessie. Not that it matters since during the school year I'm in bed by 9:30.
9. My classroom is owl themed but my favorite animals are giraffes. It all started when I found cute owl fabric for my curtains.
10. I love drinks, I probably ingest most of my calories through bubble tea, Starbucks, smoothies, slurpies or sodas. The rest probs comes from my addiction to gas station food (chips and obscure candy).
Don't forget to link up with Blog Hoppin