1. What are you thankful for in your classroom?
Umm lets see...
- This year I am super thankful for my Elmo document camera, LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I this is our second year with them but I just love it more this year.
- As far as non material things I am definitely thankful for my students! They are an awesome group somehow each one seems to give me exactly what I need when I needed it!
2. What person are you most thankful for? Gosh just one person is hard! I am thankful for my family as a whole that's for sure! I can't pick just one my heart won't let me so I am picking my 3 kids and will have to be okay with cheating. My 3 are what keep me going and without them I would be nothing. I am thankful to God for giving me such wonderful kids that make me a better person.
3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
Again another hard one!! Picking just three is really difficult!
- What the Teacher Wants is definitely a must! I must have all of Rachelle's TPT units they are just SO AWESOME! I love all the ideas these ladies share and am amazed with how generous they are!
- Cara at The First Grade Parade is another. I love all her ideas and am so jealous of her artistic abilities! I mean really she must be one of the most fun cutest teachers ever!
- Last but not least I love me some Babbling Abby from The Inspired Apple. I swear she was the first teaching blog I found and I am SO THANKFUL because through her and all her blogging friends (see above) I have become a better teacher!
4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
No shocker here but PINTEREST! Hands down the biggest time vacuum in my life today. I no longer watch TV, or play online games, which my husband is super thankful for by the way, but I can not give up Pinterest. I must say though I am not sure it really qualifies as a guilty pleasure? I mean I have been able to make and create some really cool things all because of Pinterest!
This year I have to say I am most thankful for my faith, without it I would not be where I am today. Being Catholic and my belief in Christ has allowed to be get through a lot and also given me the best job at the best school I know. I am also extremely thankful for my friends and coworkers! Some of which serve double duty are are both. I work with an awesome group of women, am blessed to have a wonderful boss and am supported in my day to day life with two amazing best friends! (Who I need to say ASAP and more often as shown by the fact I have no recent pictures of us!!!)