Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Thankful!

I have been super busy and away from my computer in the past two months and thought maybe this Linky Party hosted by Rachelle at What the Teacher Wants would be just the thing to get me going again!    


1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
Umm lets see...  
  • This year I am super thankful for my Elmo document camera, LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  I this is our second year with them but I just love it more this year.  
  • As far as non material things I am definitely thankful for my students!  They are an awesome group somehow each one seems to give me exactly what I need when I needed it!  

2. What person are you most thankful for?  Gosh just one person is hard!  I am thankful for my family as a whole that's for sure!  I can't pick just one my heart won't let me so I am picking my 3 kids and will have to be okay with cheating.  My 3 are what keep me going and without them I would be nothing.  I am thankful to God for giving me such wonderful kids that make me a better person.  

3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
Again another hard one!!  Picking just three is really difficult!  
  1. What the Teacher Wants is definitely a must!  I must have all of Rachelle's TPT units they are just SO AWESOME!  I love all the ideas these ladies share and am amazed with how generous they are!
  2. Cara at The First Grade Parade is another.  I love all her ideas and am so jealous of her artistic abilities!  I mean really she must be one of the most fun cutest teachers ever!
  3. Last but not least I love me some Babbling Abby from The Inspired Apple.  I swear she was the first teaching blog I found and I am SO THANKFUL because through her and all her blogging friends (see above) I have become a better teacher!
4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
No shocker here but PINTEREST!  Hands down the biggest time vacuum in my life today.  I no longer watch TV, or play online games, which my husband is super thankful for by the way, but I can not give up Pinterest.  I must say though I am not sure it really qualifies as a guilty pleasure?  I mean I have been able to make and create some really cool things all because of Pinterest!  




5. What are you most thankful for?
This year I have to say I am most thankful for my faith, without it I would not be where I am today.  Being Catholic and my belief in Christ has allowed to be get through a lot and also given me the best job at the best school I know.  I am also extremely thankful for my friends and coworkers!  Some of which serve double duty are are both.  I work with an awesome group of women, am blessed to have a wonderful boss and am supported in my day to day life with two amazing best friends!  (Who I need to say ASAP and more often as shown by the fact I have no recent pictures of us!!!) 















Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment