Monday, December 31, 2012

Fitness Goals

Jumping in a little late in this blog hopper linky but I plan to catch up! Any who on to my fitness resolutions...
1. Restart couch to 5k program.  Last November, as in November 2011, I hurt my foot and my plantar fasciitis (misspelled I'm sure) and haven't been able to get back to running since.  This year I am determined to do whatever it takes to get back to running.  I have a great love of running.  Well actually I hate it while I'm doing it but nothing beats the feeling when I finish and the high I get when I realize I actually ran.  SO I need to get back on track.  Starting tomorrow and then making an appointment to meet my podiatrist so I can get proper orthodics (again).
2. Run 2 5ks once I finish the program I plan do a run and then sign up for another.  I figure I'll probably have to run/walk 2 and be able to run mid year?
3. Attempt to run a 10k if I can't run it, walk it.  Hope I can do this because I would love to one day train for the Disney Princess Half marathon and this would be a step in the right direction.
4.  Work on rebuilding my core.  Three c-sections have done quite a number on my abs, who am I kidding I have no abs, just jiggle.  So I'm going to work on abs and toning my arms too.

There my friends are my fitness goals!
Make sure to link up with Deedee Wills and share your fitness goals.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment