- Physically- I am going to run 3 times a week and reach my goal of running a 10k this year. Hey who doesn't start with looks? This year I am focusing or my running goals and hoping my weight just falls into place. I can't complain since I had my youngest I have done a good job getting closer to my goal and I think it is all because of running. Now if for some reason my feet don't allow me to run much longer then I will find a way to work out 3 times a week.
- Professionally- I am going to be better organized and dedicate more time to my guided reading lessons. I think I have finally found a way to organize my materials and classroom so I am happy there. (Thanks Erica Bohrer for all the tips!)
- Blogging wise I just want to post more regularly. I have a post coming on who I really am as a teacher that will alleviate some of the stress I have about what I need to contribute to this "teaching blog business". I also want to post more on our family blog as I hope to one day make it into a book for my kids of their childhood.
- With my kids (AJ, Ko and Pie) I am going to spend more time doing the things they like. I am not sure if this is case with all children of teachers but sometimes I feel like I give so much to my students all day I really don't have the energy to make meaningful connections with my true number ones.
- With my Guish I am going to focus on making decisions together and dedicating some time each week to us.
- Just for me-
- I am work on getting out of school before 5:00, so I don't rush to pick up the littles.
- Not bringing work home during the week.
- meal planning 2 weeks out
- wear makeup!
- seeing my girlfriends once a month
And there you go my resolutions for 2012. I could throw in lots of other areas I want to improve but that would require me to type all night. I will however post some pics from Christmas break. What can I say I can't help but brag and show off my sweethearts.
The girls and I at the National Zoo's Zoo Lights
Guish and the "Terror Squad" as my Mom calls them
My Koey and me
Ko on Christmas Eve
My 3 on Christmas Eve