Saturday, July 6, 2013

To Do (before the first day of school) Linky


I'm linking up with Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies to share my To Do List. I can't believe it's already July?!  Though I still have 6 weeks before I go back to school for teacher week I feel it slipping away SO QUICKLY!  Even worse I still have so much to do before the first day!  
1. Decide whether I'll do D5 again this year or switch to RW
2. Begin my WTW training modules
3. Order my new book baskets from Really Good Stuff 
4. Level my classroom library  
5. Finish Reading with Meaning
6. Plan a beach vacation 
7. Go on a beach vacation
8. Run, run,run so I can 
9. Lose weight!!
10. Order vinyl dry erase circles for my GR table 
11. Figure out schedule 
12. Redo Sub Binder
13. Make Sub Tubs
14. Set up GR binder 
15. Go to the pool 
16. Spend time with these guys 

17. Have at least 3 Date Nights with this guy
18. Be silly 
Link up with Lorraine and share your to dos at http://www.fabulous4thgradefroggies.com/2013/07/to-do-before-first-day-of-school-linky.html 

Signature

1 comment:

  1. I tried to reply to your email, but you are a noreply blogger. Good luck on your running. Remember the first mile is the hardest - if I can push through that it always gets better. I never thought I'd run a marathon. I was 50 when I ran my first one this year. You can do anything you set your mind to. I ordered 6 books. Crazy me and I can't wait for them to arrive. They are Number Sense Routines, Teach Like a Pirate, Math Work Stations, Daily 5, CAFE, and Whole Brain Teaching for Challenging Kids. Run on...
    Maria
    First Grade Carousel

    ReplyDelete