Friday, September 23, 2011

An award for me!?!


So Mrs. D at The Silver Lining, has awarded me a Versatile Blogger Award!  I must say I am just happy more people than my sweet Mom are reading this blog.  SO thanks to Mrs. D for the shout out I really appreciate it.  Per the rules, (I really don't like the word per by the way) I am to share 7 things about myself in this post.
  1. The Golden Girls is one of my favorite shows.  I watched it almost every night before bed when I was in college.  
  2. I tend to use a lot of !!! and CAPS in my sentences.  I am loud in person and almost always excited about something so I think that using a lot of exclamations is how I carry my personality over to the online world. 
  3. I have 3 beautiful children! AJ, Ko and Pie are my LIFE and my HEART!  


     4.  Most of my clothes come from Ann Taylor Loft.  
   5.  I have an Erin Condren addiction.
     
   6.  I am currently struggling to kick my Red Bull habit, but have bumped up the 12 oz until I do
   7.  When I am working hard or concentrating on something I stick my tongue out.  

Now I am supposed to pass the award on to 15 newly discovered blogs... (since I am new to reading teacher blogs this is easy peasy!) 


  1. First up my team teacher Mrs. Cap, who just started blogging and is using it as a great tool to communicate with her students parents!  
  2. Cara Carroll at The First Grade Parade.  Must say I visit her site at least 3 times a day!
  3. Abby at The Inspired Apple.  Another one of my top faves!  I stalk her and Cara!
  4. Jenn from Finally in First, designer of my blog and great resource for awesome ideas, rounds out my must visit daily list! 
  5. Leslie and Erin over at the First Grade Fanatics 
  6. Kristin at A Teeny Tiny Teacher
  7. Mrs. Lochridge at First Grade Factory 
  8. Kathy at First Grade ala Carte who has some awesome games and other goodies. 
  9. Kelli at Castles and Crayons.  I am loving her D5 activities!
  10. The First Grade Connection, is a great place to find lots of info. 
  11. Christie at First Grade Fever has great spelling activities! 
Will have to edit later to add the last three as they are on my home computer and I am already so late getting this posted :)












Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment