So Mrs. D at The Silver Lining, has awarded me a Versatile Blogger Award! I must say I am just happy more people than my sweet Mom are reading this blog. SO thanks to Mrs. D for the shout out I really appreciate it. Per the rules, (I really don't like the word per by the way) I am to share 7 things about myself in this post.
- The Golden Girls is one of my favorite shows. I watched it almost every night before bed when I was in college.
- I tend to use a lot of !!! and CAPS in my sentences. I am loud in person and almost always excited about something so I think that using a lot of exclamations is how I carry my personality over to the online world.
- I have 3 beautiful children! AJ, Ko and Pie are my LIFE and my HEART!
4. Most of my clothes come from Ann Taylor Loft.
6. I am currently struggling to kick my Red Bull habit, but have bumped up the 12 oz until I do
7. When I am working hard or concentrating on something I stick my tongue out.
Now I am supposed to pass the award on to 15 newly discovered blogs... (since I am new to reading teacher blogs this is easy peasy!)
- First up my team teacher Mrs. Cap, who just started blogging and is using it as a great tool to communicate with her students parents!
- Cara Carroll at The First Grade Parade. Must say I visit her site at least 3 times a day!
- Abby at The Inspired Apple. Another one of my top faves! I stalk her and Cara!
- Jenn from Finally in First, designer of my blog and great resource for awesome ideas, rounds out my must visit daily list!
- Leslie and Erin over at the First Grade Fanatics
- Kristin at A Teeny Tiny Teacher
- Mrs. Lochridge at First Grade Factory
- Kathy at First Grade ala Carte who has some awesome games and other goodies.
- Kelli at Castles and Crayons. I am loving her D5 activities!
- The First Grade Connection, is a great place to find lots of info.
- Christie at First Grade Fever has great spelling activities!